Friday 25 January 2013

Self Motivation



             Have you ever gotten to a stage in your life when you think "oh am

tired, I don't won't to do this anymore or you say "no one wanna to

care about what am doing?"

Well, as at that point all you want to hear is " hey! Nice job-keep it up!"

Motivation is all you need. That push to make you do more and better

But sometimes the motivation doesn't come. No one really cares about

your existence.

See! In life, I believe one needs to motivate him or herself. Don't

wait for anyone to motivate you.

It is not easy but its worth it

How can you motivate youself?

1. You have to believe in yourself and what you are doing

No one can tell you what you are doing is good if you do not believe

that what you are doing is good. Self motivation has to come from you.

You have to value what you do. With that if anyone does not even care,

as long as you care-dats all dat matters

2. Fill your heart and mind with inspirational words.

At a time in my life I taught no one cared about me, that I was ugly

and I was absolutely nothing.

So I came to realize no one cared because I didn't care about myself.

At that point I got a paper and wrote down the following:

1. I am Adetoke Orekoya

2.I am wonderfully and beautifully made

3.God loves me no matter what

4. I can do all things

5.I am a success

6. Am a role model to my generation

I read this into my mind everyday doing that period of my life. It

helped motovate me... I started working towards making myself better

without anyone's help.

To my surprise, I got progress and even began receiving remarks that

helped motivate me.

Try it! It helps to erase fear and increase faith in yourself and what you do

Self motivation is important, it is one of the important steps to success.

Written by Adetoke Orekoya

No comments:

Post a Comment