Monday 23 April 2012

Celebrity Interview of the Week




   To some people only the males are in the business of Disc Jockey 
but the reverse is the case here, as we introduce to you Sexy DJ      Trish. She shares with us her experiences in the business

 Let us meet you 

Am Udeachu Tricia C and i am popularly known as  Sexy dj Trish.Am a Nigeria, I hail from Anambra state 

Educational Background

I attended Disciplined Nursery school Enugu.Zik’s Avenue primary School Enugu,Girls Grammer School Enugu and finally Institute of Management and Technology Enugu,where I studied Science Laboratory Technology 
 Tell us what you do for a living

I disc jock for a living and also a corper right now,serving in bwari Area council Abuja.Serving my father’s land.Naija 4 life 

. How long have you been in the profession

I ve been a disc jockey for 3yrs 

 Tell us your Hobbies 

I love reading good novels both fiction and non fiction .I also love swimming and finally I love listening to good music because without music am so lost 

. What have been the Challenges so far

My challenges are people trying to put me down.Some say why Disc jockeying why not do other stuffs that women do. But I strive on because I love my job. It makes me so happy,I just come alive anytime am on DJ set and on stage 

. How do you relax

Relax mostly by chilling with my sibblings watching movie together or goin swimming together and also chilling out with my friends 

. Do you have any regret been a DJ

No regrets because I have passion for my job 

. How do you cope with your Male fans 

They are cool they are my fans I love my fans both males and females Hugs 

. What is your source of inspiration

My source of inspiration are strong women of subtance I look up to them and also my family  inspires me too and most importantly Word of God keeps me strong and going 

 Where do we hope to find you in couple of years to come

Hope to be bigger than I am now, Nationaly and internationaly 

 What advice do you have for upcoming Dj's

My advice is to be strong and have passion for your job.Money wil surely come.With determination and prayer success is a must. 

 Last message for your fans 

I love you all and God will continue blessing you and making yall bigger because without your believe,trust and support in me I wouldn’t be where I am.And there will be more spicey and sexy spinning coing from  
your girl Sexy Dj Trish follow on twitter  
deejaytrishc @
 deejay.t.c1 on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment