Friday 13 April 2012

How Ella won Miss Idoma crown



After several attempts to win the Miss Idoma title, beautiful Miss Berela Mercy Ella was finally was recently crowned the Most Beautiful Girl in Idomaland in a keenly contested race. In a recent chat, the down to earth graduate of English Language from Benue State University, Makurdi said being a queen is a wonderful experience but at the same time tasking.




love the attention I receive in public places and from some prominent Nigerians, I love waving and smiling to a cheering crowd and so on, but the task is great because the people especially the youth are expecting something tangible from me. So, I do more of thinking than partying.”







On how she emerged winner, the Ogobia-Otukpo-born explained. “I won because something in me told me I was going to win this time. Honestly, it was a tough contest because all of us were as beautiful as the other.







But the reason why I won is that I was outstanding in all my outings and above all, it was God who made it possible for me through the prayers of my lovely Mother and my friends.




Initially my dad was never in support. He saw modeling, dancing and music as jobs for those who are not responsible but that perception latter changed after my emergence.”




Gap tooth Ella promised to make the Idoma women proud with her crown.Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment