Friday 13 April 2012

Celebrity Interview


This week we welcome Naija fast rising Model African Prince.Sit back, relax and enjoy the Interview

Let us meet you 

My names are Prince Chidiebere Ukaegbu, Am a Nigerian, from Imo State, the only child of my parents.

Educational Background 

 I went to premier nusery school in Abia State, Center Maria primary school, in Abia state, my secondary school was at Baptist grammar school agbowa Lagos State, then I proceed to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) were I studied Electrical Electronics Engineering. 

What led you into Modeling? 

The passion

How long have you been Modeling now? 

5 years now.

What have been your Challenges so far? 

Wow!!!, Trying to manage my time for other things because am a Business entrepreneur.

What your area of Specialization in Modeling?

 I love run way and adverts.

How do you Cope with your female fans?

 Wow!, I love my female fans and I have good relationship with them.

What should we be expecting from you in the nearest future? 

Going international to compete with International models.

How has it been working with other Models? 

It has been fun and we learn from each other

What was your experience in the last fashion Show? 

 It was wonderful, I enjoy what I do, I got more cloths than order models, smile.

What do you have to say to upcoming Models ? 

Be Educated because modeling is a serious business, work hard and  believe in your self.

Your last message for your fans?

 I  love my fans so much, without them, I won't be were I am today, they should keep supporting me and I will not disapoint them.

For more Info pls contact 08063126785. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment